Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our growing team in Meridian, MS. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- Current team of 2 GI providers and 2 NPs
- ASGE Certified
- Ability to step into an already existing high-volume practice with established physicians and patient referral base of 350,000.
- GI Lab and offices are conveniently located in the hospital.
- GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn s and ulcerative colitis).
- GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years
- Treatments and services: BARRX, esophageal dilation and Full line infusion service available in same location.
- The GI lab has Three fully equipped procedure rooms, eight exam rooms and fourteen modern recovery bays
- Well established Adult Hospitalist program that covers GI admissions.
- Call would be 1 week plus weekend a month. Extra income can be earned for call over 1 week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.