Unlimited potential for a full-time dermatologist with an option of partnership in a private Dermatology office. UDC is offering a unique opportunity to combine Mohs surgery, laser and cosmetic surgery, superficial radiation therapy (SRT) with general dermatology.
A successful candidate should be surgically oriented but training or expertise in Mohs surgery is not required. The owner has over a 20-year track record in academia teaching dermatology residents – teaching a few of them Mohs surgery (this Mohs fellowship is not approved by a Mohs College). The owner will be happy to teach Mohs surgery and SRT to the new colleague. Unlimited earning potential clearly in top few percent nationally.
UDC is a thriving, community focused, general, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology practice with two locations in Muncie, IN and Richmond, IN. We are seeking a board-certified/board eligible dermatologist and/or Mohs surgeon to fill a community need. The owner of UDC is looking to slow down and focus on Dermatopathology and MOHs Surgery. You would be walking into a busy practice with a loyal patient based.
Our fast-paced culture is driven by a cohesive, committed, and experienced team focused on quality care and compassion. Management and staff are well-trained and established, which in combination with the existing patient panel ensures the ability to succeed immediately.
UDC is a privately-owned practice with two Dermatologist, three PAs, two Radiation Therapist, one Histotechnician, Four Aestheticians, Nurse Injector and plans to grow. Our management has 22+ years’ experience and is what continues to help us thrive.
- 4-day work week
- Base salary with relocation and 25,000.00 signing bonus
- Production Bonus after meeting base Criteria
- 401k with 3% profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums paid at 100% for employee and children
- $5000.00 CME allowance
- Offices in Muncie, IN, Richmond, IN and Connersville, IN and 9 Satellite Clinics
- 2 PUVA machines
- 2 Sensus SRT machines
- Mohs Laboratory in Muncie, IN and Richmond, IN
- 1 Dermatopathology Laboratory
- 2 Full Medical Spas - including PDT, Xeo Laser, Enlighten Laser, Coolsculpting. Lumenis RF Microneedling, Hydrafacials, Fibroblasting and much more
- EMA (Modernizing Medicine) EMR system
UDC prides themselves on continuing to learn and grow over the past 25 years. We feel it is necessary to offer the best and most comprehensive treatment to our dermatology patients.