*SIGN ON BONUS*
Luminis Health is seeking a full-time OB-GYN Physician to join our team of physicians and certified nurse midwives.
New grads welcome – with mentorships available.
- Deliveries performed at Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis with Rotating Call Schedule of 1:8
- Practice locations in Greenbelt & Annapolis
- Average number of patients seen per day: 24
- Centering Pregnancy Program
- Degree in medicine from an accredited medical school
- Board certification or eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Licensed to practice in the State of Maryland, DEA, and CDS
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Income Guarantee plus quality incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B Plan
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness Program Consult & Support
- Yearly CME and travel allowances (financial and paid time-off)
The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let’s work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.
Contact or send your CV to Courtney Gould, Physician Recruiter
About Luminis Health:
- LHAAMC is the 2nd largest delivery site in Maryland with approximately 5,500 births annually, a Level III NICU & an outstanding OB Hospitalist program
- Full support of a multi-disciplinary team comprised of specialists in MFM, neonatology & intensive care
- Sub-specialty availability in MIGS, UroGyn & Gyn Onc
Choose your Living Lifestyle:
- Historic Annapolis is the capital city of Maryland and one of the sailing centers of the world. It is 50 minutes east of D.C. and 30 minutes southeast of Baltimore. Great Schools with boutique shopping and restaurants are all here.
- Easton is 45 minutes outside of Annapolis in Talbot County on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Family oriented community known as the 8th best small town in America. Less than 8 miles from St. Michaels (fine dining, trendy shopping and so much more)
- Both locations and areas between offer Waterfront living on Maryland’s splendid Chesapeake Bay and tributaries
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sailing, boating, fishing, biking, historical tours, art museums, wine trails, antiquing, festivals, and farmers markets
Luminis Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.