Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for a Full-time BC/BE Nocturnist to join our busy and growing Hospitalist division at Eden Medical Center.
Location: Castro Valley, California
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Possess an active California Medical License
- Full time: 12 shifts/month
- In house 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Codes run by ICU/ER
- Average of 6 admissions overnight
- Cross cover about 80-90 patients overnight
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60 thousand people. Castro Valley is located in the heart of the greater Bay Area of northern California. Nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by tree covered rolling hills, Castro Valley residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy a rural atmosphere at the hub of California's cultural, economical and recreational heartland. Castro Valley boasts such natural amenities as an extensively developed park system, swimming lagoon, 315 acre lake, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. Schools are top notch and the community is tight knit.