Find Your Future at Banner Health!
Opportunity to collaborate in the growth of our heart program by joining the CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE OF NORTH COLORADO, based at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, Banner Ft. Collins Medical Center and McKee Medical Center in Loveland with offices throughout Northern Colorado, the Front Range and Wyoming. The Cardiovascular Institute has earned a rating in the top one percent of hospitals nationwide and the highest in Colorado for heart attack care (Total Benchmark Solution CMS Quality Management)
- BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist
- High risk coronary interventions
- Open to new grads as well as experience
- Four fully equipped dedicated cardiovascular cath labs
- One hybrid OR
- One dedicated EP lab
- The practice performs the latest complex interventions and structural work including TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, lead extractions, and complex ablations
- Advanced heart failure clinic including pulmonary hypertension service
- Advanced cardiac imaging program includes cardiac MRI, CT and 3D echocardiography
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive Salary of $588,456-$661,773 including relocation and sign on
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.