UNC Health Pardee is seeking highly qualified, full time, Orthopedic Sports Medicine physician with an emphasis on shoulder surgery who wish to be part of a dynamic and integrated team dedicated to delivering the best in musculoskeletal healthcare in our market.
Our comprehensive network consists of a strong referral base: 35,000 visits to the ED in addition to 4 Urgent Cares and a robust specialty and primary care network. Pardee is committed to their Sports Medicine program that provides direct support to Middle and High Schools over 5 counties and local college athletes.
- Comprehensive infrastructure of highly specialized clinical care delivery, outcomes tracking and practice efficiencies which allow its physicians to optimize care for each patient, every time.
- Multidisciplinary collaborative approach to delivering top notch patient care and experience.
- Includes clinics, physical therapy, imaging, procedure & ambulatory surgical facilities all with experienced teams and expert leaders focused solely on the delivery of excellent MSK care.
- Opportunity to participate in quality incentive programs.
- Highly efficient OR environment will a fully dedicated orthopedic unit.
- Well engaged leaders who are readily available to work collaboratively with surgeons
- Clinic and hospital both utilize EPIC EMR
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, retirement)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME/dues allowance
- DEA payment
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified (required)
- Fellowship trained in relevant specialty (required)
Pardee UNC Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system that was founded in 1953 and is managed by UNC Health Care. It is the first hospital in the Carolinas to be accredited with the International Organization for Standardization for quality health care standards.
We are a licensed for 222 acute care beds and are the second-largest employer in Henderson County. We have several locations separate from our main campus, including a comprehensive physician practice network, multiple urgent care locations and orthopedic clinics.
Where you work is as important as where you play. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Western North Carolina is not only a beautiful place, but a dynamic region filled with natural resources, a variety of cultural and educational opportunities, and some of the highest quality health care in the country. Physicians and medical professionals have settled here, drawn by the exceptional beauty and quality of life in Western North Carolina; unique in having the feel of small town America, yet is geographically situated within convenient driving distance of the urban areas. Nature is always close by with nearly twenty national, state, county and city parks, recreational areas and forests, many within of just outside the city limits.
No Visa sponsorships available. No recruitment firm or placement agencies accepted.