Anchorage is in south-central Alaska. It is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, unlimited recreational opportunities, and nearly 20 state parks.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Mike Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9362.
- Outpatient position
- Children and adolescents
- Full-time schedule
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- (4) 10-hour shifts scheduling available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Alaska license
- Competitive salary, benefits, and generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail