The city of Kenosha has miles of shoreline access, including beaches at five lakefront parks. It provides an array of recreational and cultural opportunities. It is 30 miles south of Milwaukee, WI and 50 miles north of downtown Chicago, IL.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Reid Nachtigal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.837.2794.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment included
- 15 days of vacation plus 9 holidays (to start)
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday and call is 1:6
- Sole general cardiologist
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Employed position
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship require
- 1.5 hours to downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail