Job Description & Requirements
Musculoskeletal Radiology -Arizona $800,000
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - $850000.00
A radiology practice in one of Arizona s most beautiful cities is seeking a fellowship-trained MSK Radiologist or Diagnostic Radiologist to join their practice. Exceptional high earning opportunity where partners making $825,000-$850,000 annually plus benefits. Opportunity Highlights
- MSK/Diagnostic Radiology \u0009
- No Mammo
- Light IR is required
- 30% MSK Practice.
- Partnership option after two years
- Signing Bonus Offered.
- Relocation assistance
- Full benefits package
- Opportunity also for Diagnostic only without MSK fellowship.
This isn t your average Arizona community: summer temperatures average in the low 80s and the stargazing is so remarkable it s possible to spot the Milky Way in your own backyard. In addition, the area has truly great schools, tons of outdoor activities, and affordable housing options.
- Top-rated schools + local university
- Beautiful neighborhoods with affordable housing options
- Year-round mild temperatures + four-season hub for activity
- Tons of arts and entertainment options, 200+ restaurants, and more
- Spectacular scenery + easy access to skiing, hiking, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, and more
- Less than 1.5 hours to the Grand Canyon; 2.5 hours to Phoenix
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona
- MSK Fellowship is preferred but not required.
- Medical degree required
Medical SchoolDiagnostic Radiology Residency MSK FellowshipBoard CertifiedAble to obtain an Arizona Medical License.Facility Location
High above the warmer desert communities and tucked among a stunning landscape of mountain peaks and ponderosa pines, this pristine Arizona town is just a short drive to the majestic Grand Canyon. A perfect hub for hiking, biking, sightseeing, fishing and skiing, Flagstaff is filled with an abundance of outdoor adventures and great travel assignments at its top hospitals.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Biomedical Imaging, Imaging, Radiology, Musculoskeletal Physician, radiology,, radiology, radiologist