Come live and practice in Iowa. The Quad Cities area of Iowa has been catching a lot of attention lately, some of it below many people's radar. For instance, two of the four cities won the title 'most livable small city' from the National Council of Mayors. It was ranked by CNN as one of the ten best places to buy a house in the US. It was named 'the most affordable metro' area by Forbes magazine, ranked among the fastest-growing areas in the nation in high-tech jobs, and was honored as the '2012 All American City.'
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and loan repayment
- Flexible schedule
- Strong support staff
- 4 weeks of PTO
- CME time with $6K stipend
- Will consider fellows and final-year residents
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Family-friendly community in affordable metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail