Come live and practice in northern Virginia in one of the state's most upscale communities, and just across the river from Washington, DC. You will discover American treasures, lively neighborhoods, and an abundance of dining and shopping.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Jordan Porter firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9354.
- Full-time Monday through Friday work schedule; approximately 30% admin and 70% clinical
- Competitive starting salary with the ability to earn more
- Full benefits, sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and relocation assistance available
- Malpractice coverage provided; CME time offered
- Employed position; medical director/leadership experience is required
- Must be board certified or board eligible; will consider fellows
- Must be licensed in Virginia (or have the ability to obtain)
- Upscale community in northern Virginia across the river from Washington, D.C.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail