Aside from its 600 acres of parkland, 2 public pools, a growing urban bike trail network, a full calendar of festivals, intriguing educational events, and concerts, Wooster offers plenty for residents to enjoy. Downtown shops offer artsy and eclectic goods along with the finest meals in the region, while the city's North End retail district hosts national retailers, exquisite restaurants, and indoor activities ranging from mini-golf to ice-skating. You will also be little more than an hour's drive to Cleveland and 1.5 hours from Columbus.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Kendal Ohl at 954.837.2699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package with a sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits including malpractice
- Opportunity to have an academic affiliation with The Ohio State University
- Join a well-established hospital-based facility
- Join 2 other oncologists with a full support staff
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5pm plus call
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Safe and friendly town, nice place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail