This opening is in the Mid-Hudson Valley along the scenic Hudson River. Take a flight along the river in an open cockpit World War I vintage biplane from the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, or follow the antique and vineyard trails throughout the area for one-of-a-kind weekend discoveries.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Catherine Lee at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits including malpractice with tail coverage
- Well established hospital-based facility
- Mostly outpatient duties
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:4 call (NP will assist with the initial calls)
- Join 2 other oncologists
- Full staff support
- Friendly and safe NY town, nice place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.