Olympia Fields is a suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Gordon Diaz firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9353.
- Flexible schedule; sign-on bonus provided
- 2+ years of experience in the clinical area; must be board certified or board eligible
- 3+ years of documented educational and/or administrative experience
- Large support staff; minimal call
- Competitive compensation package; relocation assistance provided
- Generous bonus program; commencement and retention packages
- Full traditional benefits and paid malpractice coverage
- Must be able to supervise all clinical experiences for residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail