St. Luke’s University Health Network is recruiting adult reconstruction surgeons to join our network. This is an exciting opportunity for a busy practice in a growing area that has high demand for total joint arthroplasty. This is a good opportunity to develop a busy total joint practice. There are possibilities to work with our residents in orthopaedic surgery though not on a daily basis. The network is extremely supportive of total joint practices, and the hospital is building additional space to accommodate the increased volume. Come work in a supportive environment where you can use the training you have achieved and live in a spectacular setting.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Highly competitive base salary with incentive plan
- Strong support from our Primary Care Physicians for referrals
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- State of the art facilities and offices
- Well-established reputation in the area
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities