MaineGeneral Gastroenterology is actively seeking a skilled Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Gastroenterologist
to join our dynamic practice, dedicated to serving patients in the vibrant Kennebec Valley region. You will be based out of our newest medical facility, the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta, Maine.
This position offers stability as it is an employed role with competitive, market-based compensation. You will enjoy a guaranteed salary along with productivity-based incentives. While the focus is on general gastroenterology, we encourage candidates with expertise in ERCP and EUS procedures to apply. Experience or interest in Manometry would be a bonus. You will be part of a cohesive team that includes a skilled and experienced APP team, providing robust support to our group of five physicians.Why choose MaineGeneral?
- Enjoy a balanced 36-hour clinical workweek
- Manageable on-call schedule, with no more than a 1:6 rotation
- Highly competitive base salary complemented by a generous RVU bonus structure
- We value our team members and offer a generous retention bonus
- Enjoy ample paid time away from the office, including dedicated CME time
- Take advantage of substantial Educational Loan Repayment benefits
- We are committed to supporting international candidates with H1b Sponsorship
- Location, location, location! Situated amidst stunning natural landscapes, including ski resorts, lakes, rivers, and award-winning golf courses, with easy access to the picturesque Maine coast and just a short drive from Portland and Boston
- Immerse yourself in cultural experiences, with access to art museums, live theater, and music venues
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, exceptional retirement plans with employer matching and robust CME reimbursement opportunities.If you are ready to join a thriving practice in a beautiful location with many opportunities for professional growth and a fulfilling lifestyle, MaineGeneral Gastroenterology awaits your application.