St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates is seeking a full-time General Urologist on behalf of Ellis Medicine in Schenectady, New York. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new practice that is expanding quickly!
Ellis Medicine Urology is led by highly regarded urologist Robert Gerstenbluth, M.D. who has practiced in the area for over 18 years. Due to strong demand and overall growth, we are seeking an additional urologist to join the practice.
Ellis Medicine Urology offers high-quality, innovative and comprehensive urological medicine in both the office and hospital settings. Services include treatment of enlarged prostate, cancers of the urinary tract and prostate, voiding dysfunctions, kidney stone treatment, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections, urinary incontinence, urologic oncology, and more.
- Our operating rooms are located in Ellis Hospital and are equipped with Da Vinci XI robotic systems.
- Strong primary care referral network
- High volume practice with strong earning potential
- Call Rotation 1:4
Applicants should have the following:
- Board certification is required.
- NYS license and DEA required.
- Robotics certification is a plus, but NOT required.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Urologist to join St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- $50,000 Starting Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentives after initial term
- Compensation is between $450,000 and $480,000 per year.
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and does not include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage.
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program