You are the future of patient-focused Neurosurgery. Come practice in one of America s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that s highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of innovation and enjoy:
Status: Full timeLocations Available: Rochester General Hospital (530 beds), Unity Hospital (320 beds)Department: Neurosciences Institute
- America's 100 Best Stroke Care - Healthgrades Award
- 5 Star recipient for Treatment of Stroke
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project with 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- Strong referral base with more than 160 locations and 5 hospitals.
- Supported by comprehensive neurosciences service line including general neurology, sub-specialists, and dedicated neurointensivists (with more to come!).
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 250,000 visits per year.
Rochester Regional Health
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Signing Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals, more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing, a wide range of behavioral health services, and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.Community Description
Rochester has been ranked the 3rd best place to live in New York
and as the 26th best place to live among the 150 most populous metro areas in the United States by U.S. News & World Report
. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.