Mayo Clinic is seeking a fellowship-trained Head and Neck/Microvascular Surgeon to join our busy academic practice in Jacksonville, FL.
The Head and Neck Division of the Department of Otolaryngology has a thriving practice serving patients with head & neck cancer. The practice currently encompasses: a multidisciplinary tumor board (and clinic) which treats complex head and neck cancers, a steady microsurgical practice supported by 2 trained microsurgeons, a residency program with two residents per year, and a state-of-the-art microsurgical skills lab which was just completed in 2023.
The qualified candidate will join 3 experienced Head and Neck Surgeons in the department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the Mayo Clinic Enterprise, which focuses on world-class patient centric tertiary care.
This opportunity offers the appropriate person to rapidly attain clinical, academic, teaching, and leadership experience. Some highlights include:
* Focus on serving the increasing need for head and neck cancer care at this Mayo Clinic site.
* Access to innovative equipment for treatment of patients.
* Ability to grow your research, education, and clinical practice profiles on a local, regional, and national level using the resources of the Mayo Clinic Enterprise.
* Attain a busy Head & Neck and reconstructive surgical practice with mentorship support from an established head and neck team (3 Surgeons, 3 Nurses, 1 Medical Assistant, & 3 APPs).
* Collaborate with multidisciplinary colleagues in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
* Live in one of the top 3 fastest growing cities in the United States.
* Access to incredibly competitive benefits.
* Train the future, with our new ENT residency program through Mayo Graduate Education.