The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking a general gastroenterologist with a special interest in inflammatory bowel disease to join a team that handles a wide range of complex gastroenterology patients from across northeastern New York.
Position requirements and benefits:
- Based at an endoscopy suite equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, along with anesthesia support.
- Collaborates with colorectal, oncologic and trauma surgeons, interventional radiologist, pediatric gastroenterologists, GI pathologists, and on-site infusion clinic.
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Research and scholarly work is encouraged and supported commensurate with skills and accomplishments.
- Highly competitive salary with incentive bonus.
- Rich benefits package including malpractice coverage and retirement plan.
- Salary commensurate with level of academic appointment.
Albany Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to: