At Central Maine Healthcare, we are changing the face of healthcare in Maine by providing exceptional quality and accessible care to our patients; where they are and when they need it. We recognize the need to be where our patients are; closer to their communities and offering high quality care through innovative channels. To meet the unique needs of our patient population, we have implemented tele-health and opened Maine Urgent Care and Ambulatory surgical centers within our communities. Our clinical affiliation with Mass General Hospital in Boston provides our community with the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave Maine. As we continue to expand our services, one thing remains unchanged our commitment to providing the best healthcare to the region s residents. Our physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and staff are committed to providing patients with the quality medical care they deserve!
Central Maine Healthcare is pleased to inform you of new openings for Family Medicine Physicians in our growing Primary Care Division in the beautiful state of Maine! We are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join our growing outpatient only practice in Lisbon, Auburn and Topsham, Maine. In our Family Practice in Rumford, Maine you can enjoy a mix of Inpatient and Outpatient medicine or Outpatient only.
We offer opportunities to teach in our clinic, participate in educational training programs, and provide Family Medicine services to our local communities
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Primary care providers at Central Maine Healthcare are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We are actively growing and expanding our services for the community we serve every day
- Our Family Physicians can easily focus on care plans and good quality care with the patient at the center of everything we do
- Together we will identify innovative ways to optimize, work as a team and maximize our potential to care for our patients
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Is changing the face of healthcare important to you?
- Are you looking for better work life balance?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you looking to be a part of enhancing our cultural journey?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care?
Fulfill your calling at Central Maine Healthcare to help keep patients healthier and happier so they can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
The Benefits of joining Central Maine Healthcare:
- Work life balance with flexible schedules and Paid time off (Open Choice Time 7 Weeks)
- Excellent annual compensation and comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice and Tail coverage, etc.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus program $62,000
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: $200,000
- Concierge Relocation Assistance available
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
About Our Community:
Maine is a land full of beauty offering beautiful beaches, a rocky coastline, lakes and mountains all within driving distance. Maine has lots to offer outdoor enthusiasts throughout the year from camping, hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, etc. Within the state there is a burgeoning food, craft drink and entertainment scene. For families, Maine offers safe communities with access to rural and urban areas; as well as nearby airports, train and bus stations. Boston is just a couple of hours to the south and can be accessed by car, train or bus.
Lewiston Region: Maine s second largest city, Lewiston and the city of Auburn sit on the banks of the Androscoggin River. Together the cities, L/A as it is referred to locally, form the cultural and business center of Androscoggin County. The cities offer a robust food, drink and arts scene along with world-class educational institutions, such as Bates College. Outdoor opportunities abound with trails, public green spaces and water access to the river and area lakes. Only 40 minutes from Portland, ME!
Rumford Region: A beautiful, rural area, the town is located in west-central Maine s Oxford County and is surrounded by forests, mountains, rivers, and lakes. This area boasts many recreational opportunities for boating, swimming and fishing; and it s also home to the largest waterfall east of Niagara. The business district of the town is located on The Island located between the Androscoggin River and the canals. The Island features restaurants and retail stores along with the local government offices, Post Office and banking institutions.
To be considered for this position: Please apply through our online, short application process using the APPLY button.
Should you have any difficulty applying, please contact:
System Director, Physician Recruitment
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!