Come join our Rheumatology Team at Central Maine Healthcare!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Primary care providers at Central Maine Healthcare are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We are actively growing and expanding our services for the community we serve every day
- Our Family Physicians can easily focus on care plans and good quality care with the patient at the center of everything we do
- Together we will identify innovative ways to optimize, work as a team and maximize our potential to care for our patients
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Is changing the face of healthcare important to you?
- Are you looking for better work life balance?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you looking to be a part of enhancing our cultural journey?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care?
Fulfill your calling at Central Maine Healthcare to help keep patients healthier and happier so they can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
The Benefits of joining Central Maine Healthcare:
- Work life balance with flexible schedules and Paid time off (Open Choice Time 7 Weeks)
- Excellent annual compensation and comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice and Tail coverage, etc.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus program $62,000
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: $200,000
- Concierge Relocation Assistance available
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!