$30K Start Date Bonus for an OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for our physician-led program with St. Francis Health Services in Colorado Springs, CO. This 522 bed acute care facility located in beautiful Colorado Springs offers a Birth Center housing an OBED with 7 beds. Please consider joining our physician-led group which is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Annual deliveries: 3,200
- Level III NICU with 48 private rooms
- Ten spacious antepartum rooms
- Twelve family-friendly labor/delivery rooms
- 7 OB ED rooms
- Two dedicated C-section operating suites with three bays for post-anesthesia recovery
- MFM avail 24/7
- EMR Epic and Medi-mobile for charge capture
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- BC in OB/GYN required
- CO License preferred, but not required
- Delivery room
- OB ED
- Full spectrum OBGYN, GYN ER coverage, D&C, ectopics, minor Lap
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance
- 24 hour shifts – 6 clinical shifts per month for FT benefits eligibility
- $30,000 Start Date Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation Bonus
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Benefits to include health, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, and 401k (effective day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
St. Francis Hospital opened in August 2008. This 276-licensed bed facility is the only full-service hospital in Northern Colorado Springs and features a modern Birth Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department, Level III Trauma Center, Imaging Services, Surgical Services and Critical Care Unit. It is also the home base for the Flight for Life Colorado air ambulance helicopter service.
Colorado Springs, Colorado is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, and its many trails and parks, Colorado Springs is a popular destination for tourists seeking scenery, rock formations and other unique geological features, like Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods Park, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, and Cave Of The Winds Mountain Park. City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, known as Colorado Springs Airport, is a city-owned public civil-military airport 6 miles southeast of downtown Colorado Springs. It is the second busiest commercial service airport in the state after Denver International Airport which is an hour away. Colorado Springs was ranked as the No. 2 Best Place to Live in the 2022 U.S. News & World Report.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Brianne Coco, Clinical Recruiter, at 850-208-8313 or by email to Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.