About Us and Opportunity Highlights:
South Florida ENT Associates has been treating patients in the South Florida region for over 30 years. Since our founding, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a complete range of ENT care and state-of-the-art treatments. We’ve built a highly trained physician network with providers across every ENT specialty in line with that mission. Over the course of our 30 years in practice, we have continued to build our network, which now includes over 50 providers, 40 allied professionals, and a dedicated team of administrative staff. With more than 30 locations spread across three primary counties, we’ve made it easier than ever to provide patients with comprehensive ear, nose, and throat care We provide full-service ENT including Audiology, Hearing Aid Sales, Allergy, Facial Plastics, Robotics and CT services.
Due to continued growth, we have openings in all three counties in the South Florida region. Candidate must have strong clinical knowledge, excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and hardworking. This position will include both office and hospital setting.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with a guaranteed base salary and uncapped bonus potential
- Partner track position (no buy in required)
- 100% Company paid health insurance, paid vacation time
- 401K with company contribution
- Employer paid Malpractice insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Keep more wealth in your family – NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Board certified or eligible preferred
- MD/DO from approved medical / osteopathy school and graduation from accredited residency program in ENT
- Current Florida license or willing to obtain one
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Puneet Mann, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-799-5993. Also visit us at sfenta.com to learn more about us.