Established in 1996, Ear, Nose, and Throat of New Jersey specializes in all subspecialties of Otolaryngology. With its own on-site surgery center, audiology, allergy and hospital 4 blocks away, there are no limitations to what a joining physician can do. This practice is expanding and seeks ENT specialist to provide office and surgical care for a uniquely pleasant patient population in a dynamic practice with exceptional support staff and systems.
WHAT WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physicians will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed base and bonuses
- Ancillary Income opportunity from ED/hospital call
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Busy practice volumes with ample block times at both an onsite surgery center and RWJBH Community Medical Center
- Average outpatient volume: Average 40 patients per day in the clinic
- Opportunity to buy-in to onsite Surgery Center
- Track to partnership
- Opportunity to participate in medical education
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Ear, Nose & Throat of New Jersey, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Paid malpractice
- Paid Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with an annual stipend
- Full benefits package
- Retirement options, 401K, profit sharing
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities