Indiana Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates (IOMSA) is a long-established and highly successful private practice in the central Indiana area. We are seeking a hardworking, motivated OMFS to join our private practice and to be a part of a team that provides excellent care to our outstanding referral base. We currently have 6 locations throughout central Indiana.
Education, Training and Experience Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Licensed in the State of Indiana or willing to obtain license
Benefits of Working with IOMSA
- Built-in referral base with a geographic area of 2 million + people
- State of the art offices and collegial multidisciplinary team
- A financially sound, full-scope practice with clinical autonomy. 100% Doctor Owned
- Partnership track
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, health insurance, malpractice coverage, retirement plan
- Mentorship from highly respected surgeon partners
- Signing bonus and CME allowance
Benefits of living and building a business in Indiana
- Solid economic base, Healthcare & Higher Education are among the largest employers
- Indianapolis offers a Metropolitan atmosphere and amenities including Arts, Theater, Music and many Sporting Events, both collegiate and professional, while surrounded by many small towns with easy access to the metro area.
- Colts (NFL), Pacers (NBA), Indians (minor league baseball), Indianapolis 500, IU, Purdue, Notre Dame, Ball State
- Carmel & Fishers Indiana both ranked as top 100 best places to live in US according to Livability
- Family-oriented area with excellent education system, low cost of living, and urban, suburban and rural living opportunities.
- Enjoy four seasons and Hoosier Hospitality
- International airport, Crossroads of America