Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, board-certified, or board-eligible OB/GYN physician (Generalist).
Location: Fremont, CA
- Physician led supportive environment with consistent mentoring
- OB/GYN outpatient clinic care, hospital care and dedicated ambulatory surgery time
- Balanced practice between OB and GYN services
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Share-call with an outstanding group of PAFMG OB/GYN colleagues
- Excellent work-life balance
Board-certified or Board-eligible in OB/GYN
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
Physician-led and collegial environment
Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
Shareholder eligible after two years
Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
Malpractice tail coverage
Generous benefits package
401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California s 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.