Pittsburgh has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walkability of the city, and you have got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Fiona Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9373.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Loan repayment
- Must have a Pennsylvania license (or be willing to obtain)
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Expect to see some children
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- 5 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail