Lebanon supports a diverse economic environment including agriculture, mining, manufacturing and high-technology industries. Numerous families have made Lebanon their home for generations, giving evidence to the quality of life the town has to offer. The continued growth of new families and industry, with forward-thinking community leaders, produces an area ideal for both career and family. Enjoy the opportunities of the future in the surroundings of a quaint, easy lifestyle believed only possible in the past.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- 100% inpatient
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; 1 weekend per month of on-site rounding
- Visas are welcome
- Residents/fellows are accepted
- Must be board certified
- Must have a Virginia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail