Come practice in Salinas, known for its fresh produce, and which is also renowned for its flowers and vineyards. More recently, the region is emerging as a world hub of agricultural technology. It is a community of neighborhoods with a wide variety of housing options. With Victorians and the historic Spanish influence, Salinas provides renters and homebuyers a housing assortment, from modest cottages and modern townhouses to spacious ranches nestled in the oak-dotted countryside.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Catherine Lee at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Majority of position is outpatient duties
- 4-day workweek
- Light call responsibilities
- Join 3 hem-oncs and 3 APPs
- Desire to treat more solid tumors then hematology cases
- May be board certified or board eligible
- Beautiful location within Monterey County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.