The city of Kenosha has miles of shoreline access, including beaches at five lakefront parks. It provides an array of recreational and cultural opportunities. It is 30 miles south of Milwaukee, WI and 50 miles north of downtown Chicago, IL.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Catherine Lee firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2760.
- 4-day work week
- Brand new, state-of-the-art cancer center
- Work out of 1 facility in the hospital
- Extensive internal referrals
- Strong support staff
- Suburban community with outstanding schools and low crime
- Outside of Milwaukee and Chicago
- Gorgeous waterfront area with numerous outdoor activities and access to many amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail