Many physicians choose to live in the state capital of Charleston and make the short commute to work. The area offers the perfect blend of shopping, history, and culture, while still allowing you to serve a close-knit West Virginia community. Come enjoy the preserved beauty of this wonderful state.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Comes with relocation assistance
- Hospital-employed position; practice a full range of neurology
- Includes sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Primarily outpatient; flexible scheduling
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Busy from your first day; solo neurology position
- Procedure room for EMGs; 24-hour continuous EEG monitor available
- Includes malpractice coverage, CME, retirement package, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail