Portland is a city set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It is a diverse coastal area that is centrally located. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. There are plenty of things to do on and around the water, from narrated cruises to sunset schooner sails, exciting kayak excursions, to lazy beach afternoons. The mountains offer superb downhill skiing, plentiful wildlife, thrilling whitewater rafting, and fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes. Golf enthusiasts will find numerous beautifully situated courses, either beside the ocean or amid the mountains.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9378.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment is $20k a year for 7 years
- Employed position
- See 12 - 16 patients per day
- Call of 1:5
- Prefer someone with experience
- Split time between two offices (one urban and one rural)
- 4-day work week (includes admin time)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail