CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Come live and practice in a beautiful North Carolina community. Greensboro has abundant year-round recreational activities, access to the beach, museums, great shopping, terrific dining, and major colleges and universities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Reid Nachtigal at 954.837.2794 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Lucrative opportunity with partnership
- Salary guarantee with RVU bonus plus profit-sharing and employer contribution plans
- Generous call schedule and a Monday through Friday workweek
- Join a n established and collegial group of 7 GIs
- ERCP and biliary training, no EUS
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- High quality of life in this vibrant college town
- 4 seasons with abundant outdoor lifestyle and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail