Mercy is seeking a full-time Urology Physician to join us in Springfield, Missouri. You will join a group of hospital-employed urologists plus five NPs/PAs. We are an established, stable, and busy practice with many patients and diverse cases available. A full spectrum of urology can be performed here. We anticipate a short ramp-up period and a very successful recruitment with over 200 local PCPs for immediate, in-network referrals. Supportive partners, mentors, colleagues, and friends are waiting for you and are engaged in this recruitment!
Mercy Urology Springfield Offers:
- Focus on the area of practice you enjoy as we perform the latest and advanced urology procedures: two dedicated urology suites, one ESWL suite, office procedure rooms, and outpatient surgery center
- Experienced clinic and support staff - urology PAs run clinics freeing you up for surgical cases
- 3T MRI, da Vinci Xi robotics, laparoscopic urology, interstim, cryotherapy, videourodynamics, Holmium laser, ultrasound; we offer comprehensive services for our patients
- Up to four OR days per week
- Guaranteed salary for ramp-up and then wRVU production - all partners are performing at a high level
- $630,000+ guaranteed starting compensation
- $50,000 signing bonus plus $20,000 paid relocation package
- Public service loan forgiveness
- 1:5 hospital call or better with APP support for calls
- Colleagues, mentors, and friends who all support the recruitment and will welcome new partners
- Access to patients right away; over 200 employed referring primary care providers, high demand, proven volumes, ability to focus on any niche or specialty interest
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Flexible time off and CME with $5,000 allowance annually
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 886-bed tertiary hospital and level I trauma center for a four-state catchment area
- 600+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- Over 200 primary care providers for endless referrals
- da Vinci robots including multiple Xi with Trumpf table - robot access available
- 8-OR outpatient surgery center - very efficient and fast turnaround
- 22-OR main hospital with dedicated GU - excellent block schedule available
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- 132-year history in the community - financially strong and stable
- Catchment area of over 2M lives - high demand and need for an additional urologist
- Forbes "America's Best Employers" two years in a row
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by HealthGrades
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Springfield enjoys some of the best outdoor recreation in the country with access to the Ozark Mountains, Lake of the Ozarks, Mark Twain National Forest, caves, state, and national parks, and so much more. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices and virtual care. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, please contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, CPRP | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-820-3606 | Todd.Vandewalker@Mercy.Net | Careers.Mercy.Net/Providers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.