- Join an established practice located within 30 minutes of downtown Atlanta and convenient to all the amenities of the metro area.
- Office workload is 25-30 patients per day with a balanced mix of OB and GYN.
- Each partner works 4 days a week in the office with a rotating on-call schedule.
- The compensation package includes competitive salary plus bonus, and excellent benefits including 401K.
- Be part of a unique practice where each physician has her own patients she follows through every facet of their gynecological needs. These patients get personalized individual consistent care from their physician.
- The new physician will take over an active patient base from day one. Deliveries and surgeries are conveniently performed across the street at WellStar Kennestone Hospital.
Our office offers:
- State of the art 3D mammograms
- Bone density testing
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4 days per year for CME
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- 401K with matching contributions
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Competitive salary includes bonuses
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted State Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain.
We enjoy easy access to I-75 with all convenient amenities the Atlanta metro area offers. The office is only 20 minutes from the new SunTrust Park Braves Stadium and only 40 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. We are a highly sought after residential location of many professionals and families in the metro area. Cobb County offers an excellent standard of living with an array of outdoor activities and parks including historic Kennesaw Mountain. We enjoy great shopping, fine dining, top level schools, and country clubs. All of our partners enjoy premier suburban living within the Marietta/Roswell/Smyrna area.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified Women’s Healthcare network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.