Multiple Family Medicine Opportunities | on the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia | Riverside Health System
Experience the lifestyle of living and working on the Peninsula - the Newport News – York County – Williamsburg region, a region surrounded by the Chesapeake Bay and James River. These historic communities offer a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-schools, access to major cultural and year-round outdoor recreational activities and low cost of living. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
Riverside is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join our established and well-respected outpatient primary care team in southeastern Virginia. All clinical opportunities are 100% OP roles mainly within suburban locations but also include more rural locations. Choose a rural or suburban location as outlined below. The rural locations offer substantial loan repayment.
Join our exceptional, collaborative team at one of the following locations:
- Riverside Patriot Primary Care in York County, VA
- Riverside Primary Care Norge located in Williamsburg, VA
- Riverside Hidenwood in Newport News, VA
- Family Medicine Mid-town Williamsburg
- Family Medicine at Hayes, VA
- Middle Peninsula both Deltaville & Mathews – Family Medicine
- Nassawadox & Metompkin – Family Medicine on the Eastern Shore of Virginia
- 100% outpatient practice opportunities
- Training stipend & loan forgiveness programs
- Integrated health system, physician leadership, collaborative team
- Excellent support from Hospitalists, emergency medicine, cardiology, neurology, OB GYN, pediatrics, pulmonology and all other specialists within the medical group
- Epic linked to all OP & IP facilities throughout the health system
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation, retention bonus and extensive benefits
- A non-for-profit qualifies for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program
- Riverside offers Vital Worklife APP – a concierge employee assistance APP providing solutions to help you navigate new chapter of your career
- The region offers great quality of life, reasonable cost of living & work life balance
- Easy commute to work
- Many RMG physicians have taken on a leadership role, have an active voice in decisions that directly impact their day to day, patient care, and allocation of resources. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers
You can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia – while having the big benefits of suburban living! Discover the lifestyle of living on the Chesapeake Bay and James River namely known as the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Fish, sail, kayak or paddle board regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds! Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Travel easily to other locations using one of three airports or simply drive to hiking destinations such as Appalachian Trail and many other dog friendly trails in the region
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities from Busch Gardens, Outlet Malls to wineries
- Multitude of outstanding educational options both public and private school options
- The Eastern Shore of Virginia – we have a physician who is retiring after 40 years in Nassawadox. You will take over his established panel while enjoying the lifestyle offered in this region.
- The Metompkin practice offers the opportunity to take over a panel too. Both locations offer excellent public and private school options.
- Mathews, Virginia: Join an expanding team serving a diverse population where you can raise your family in a region offering excellent public schools.
- Deltaville, VA – if your passion involves sailing or fishing, this area offers easy access to many waterways where you can enjoy the lifestyle of living close to water!
Why Join Riverside?
Our established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love” and mutual respect and collaboration amongst team members within our large multi-specialty group, 700+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). A quality driven team, multi-specialty collaborative clinical team at the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators that can affect change more easily and offers an open management style where your input is recognized and valued. RHS has demonstrated that it is well prepared to help face the challenging issues within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
If interested, please forward your CV directly to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org For more detail, please contact us at (757) 224-4990. We look forward to hearing from you.