Breathe ENT in collaboration with Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin, is searching for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist. Breathe ENT is seeking a highly motivated and experienced ENT physician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care and a commitment to providing the highest level of medical services.
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Private Practice with ancillaries including allergy, audiology, hearing aids, and in-office procedures
- Brand new state of the art office with latest technology including CT scanner
- Strong Primary Care and Pediatric referral base
- Potential to earn in 90th percentile nationally
- Primary Outpatient Duties with minimal call
- New Grads Welcome to Apply & Experienced Physicians
- Partnership opportunity
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Location, location, location!
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full Employee Benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME Expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
If you're interested in a new, fast-growing community just 20 minutes from world-famous Austin, this is the place for you. Austin suburbs, exploding population, great housing and schools, practically unlimited practice potential.
About Cedar Park Regional Medical Center:
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 126-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, surgical and emergency care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 700 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility that is a Primary Stroke Center and also includes a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!