AllianceHealth Durant is seeking a Board Certified Otolaryngologist for an employed position in Durant, Oklahoma.
- Must be American Board Certified
- Experience Preferred
- 3 functioning exam rooms
- Replacing 1 provider who is leaving the market and joining 1 full-time APP and 1 part-time physician
- Inpatient/Outpatient duties
AllianceHealth Durant is a 138 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program. Durant, OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment