Join a team that’s Changing What’s Possible – MUSC Health - Columbia Medical Center is seeking an experienced full-time, BC/BE Urologist to initiate a new Urology care and treatment service line in Columbia, South Carolina. Join a dynamic team of physicians and support staff dedicated to providing high-quality care to patients in Columbia, SC, and the surrounding communities.
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), is dedicated to the pursuit of "Changing What’s Possible" in health care. Nationally recognized for its innovation, patient- and family-centered care, and quality outcomes, this integrated health care system is accessible via its downtown Charleston campus, nine regional medical centers, more than one hundred outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network.
Ideal candidates should:
- Be collaborative, innovative, and teamwork-focused
- Have 3+ years of experience in Urology, and the drive to start and develop a new service line
- Be willing to champion operational efficiency of the practice and support areas
- Be board certified or eligible in Urology
About our opportunity:
- Very strong interdisciplinary specialty support from MUSC Physicians
- Good clinical support
- Collegial team of Providers
- No Trauma
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Excellent Hospitalist support and access to regional Urological support
- Opportunity for involvement in Urological clinical trial research programs with many possibilities for collaboration university-wide
- da Vinci Robot
- Dedicated OR
- Columbia Metro service area population of 850,000
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Practice offers Cystoscopy and Brachytherapy services
MUSC Health Urology employs some of the most experienced and skilled Urologists in the tri-state region. We work hard to provide expert preventative care, advanced diagnostic services, and personalized treatment plans to patients in South Carolina and beyond. US News & World Report has ranked MUSC Urology as one of the top urology departments in the nation.
Learn more about Urology Services at MUSC: https://muschealth.org/medical-services/urology
MUSC Health offerings:
- MUSC refractory Urology conference and other specialty conferences
- Support from premier clinical leaders
- Opportunity to publish research if desired
- Excellent compensation package, including employer-funded retirement plans, and CME allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
Columbia, SC, home to MUSC Health – Columbia Medical Center Downtown, and Columbia Medical Center Northeast, is conveniently located between the scenic beaches of the Lowcountry and majestic mountains of the Upstate. It became South Carolina’s capital city in 1786, and since that time, Columbia has grown to be the state’s second-most populous city.
With its unique mix of history, innovation, and culture, it is easy to see why people flock to the place accurately dubbed "The Real Southern Hot Spot." In Columbia, you will find popular attractions like the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, South Carolina State Museum, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, Columbia Fireflies Baseball, and beautiful Lake Murray, alongside a vibrant food and drink scene, unique markets and festivals featuring local artisans, and easy access to the natural beauty of the city’s parks and outdoor spaces.
Learn more about Columbia, SC: www.experiencecolumbiasc.com/www.columbiasc.net/MUSCHealth-Columbia