Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Roosevelt located in the Jackson Heights section of Queens, has committed to provide the full spectrum of care. The Center emphasizes primary and preventive care, working to help identify and achieve health goals. Gotham Health, Roosevelt focuses on improving health and well-being and also prevent, treat and manage ongoing health conditions.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Dermatologist to join our outstanding team. This position will be a 100% outpatient medical dermatology position. Administrative and clinical research opportunities exist, in accordance with the person’s interest. This role may require you to rotate to NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Tremont in the Bronx.
- Unrestricted, NYS medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- New grads welcome to apply - Board Certified or Board Eligible required
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Passion to work with the underserved
Exceptional Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Annual Based Salary: $325,000.00
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V