Annapolis, MD * Full Time
Our esteemed cardiology department at Luminis Health is seeking a passionate and skilled Cardiologist to join our well-established group of 8 cardiologists and 3 nurse practitioners, serving over 35,000 cardiac patients in the Annapolis area. We are a forward-thinking institution at the forefront of innovative heart care, dedicated to providing exceptional patient outcomes.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of our community members. If you thrive in a collaborative environment, are driven by excellence, and share our commitment to compassionate patient care, we encourage you to apply. Let's shape the future of cardiology together.
- Work/life balance
- Well-established practice
- Excellent Pay with Sign-on Bonus available
- Robust benefit package & so much more…
- Serving as integral members of the cardiovascular service line, along with recently established cardiac surgery and TAVR programs
- Practicing in the outpatient cardiology clinic and rotate through rounding on the inpatient consultative cardiology service at AAMC and inpatient cardiac imaging days (heart station)
- Reviewing echocardiograms, nuclear stress tests, and Holter monitors in clinic
- Completion of an approved fellowship in Cardiology
- Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in Cardiology
- MD or equivalent degree and be eligible for licensure in Maryland
- Background in cardiac imaging (MRI and CT) and/or subspecialty training in congestive heart failure preferred
- Weekdays, weekend, and holiday calls at one hospital (AAMC) are equally distributed between the noninvasive cardiologists
We support our employees at every stage of life. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits which include Medical, Dental & Vision, 403b w/matching, 457b, Paid Time Off (additional paid time off for your CMEs and CME dollars), Student Loan Assistance and much more!
The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let's work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to: In-House Recruiter for Luminis Health System at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 667-204-7258
Why Luminis Health?
• Luminis Health is a 3-hospital system representing the Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis (AAMC), the Luminis Health McNew Family Medical Center in Annapolis, and the Luminis Health Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham (DCMC), serving a patient population of 1.7 million people across 8 counties.
• We have 35 hospital-based ORs and 2 ambulatory surgery centers, with annual surgical volumes in excess of 35,000.
• We have a strong track record of launching high-quality surgical programs, and our Abdominal Surgery, Breast Surgery, and Joint Replacement programs are the busiest in the state.
• We have robust Education, Simulation, and Research programs, and our Research Institute participates in many clinical trials, including industry and cooperative groups.
• AAMC is a Magnet designated, Leapfrog A rated, 5-star CMS-rated hospital, and has 10 specialties that ranked in the top decile nationally in the ACS NSQIP quality metrics.
Luminis Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.