Physician - Pediatric IntensivistPosition Type:
Full TimeHR Rep / Recruiter:
Ranked Best Children's Hospital!
Beautiful Atlanta, GA!Responsibilities
We are seeking a BC/BE pediatric intensivist, who desires a challenging career in a sophisticated, high-volume practice, to join our practice at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite.
- Coverage includes a 56 bed PICU, with an annual average of 4,200 admissions and shared coverage of an 11-bed technology-dependent unit, with 250 admissions annually
- The hospital has an active air and ground transport service and full subspecialty support is available
- Provide 12-hour, in-house coverage with a flexible call schedule, allowing for a satisfying work/life balance
- Responsibilities will include admissions and management of patients in the PICU, consultations with families and referring physicians
Atlanta combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. And, the sugar-white beaches of the Florida Panhandle are only a half-day drive away! A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make Atlanta a wonderful place to live, work and play.Qualifications
BE/BCBenefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.About Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.#CL