Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology in Charlotte, NC. 4 Day Work Week, Excellent Lifestyle. Income Potential 75th to 90th Percentile.
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - $375000.00
Join the largest healthcare system in the Eastern United States as they look to hire several OBGYN's due to growth. There are so many jobs advertised but so few offer what this one does, a well balanced lifestyle along with an income potential that places you in the top 10% of your peers. This opportunity will place you within one of the most stable, well managed and friendly OBGYN groups in the Country. All while living in one of the most desired cities on the East Coast! Opportunity Highlights
- Income Potential Advertised Places your income potential above the 90th percentile by year three.
- Fight burnout by choosing the right job! Why look elsewhere?
- Role is open to both experienced and new OBGYN's
- 4-day work week + very limited 1:6
- Certified Nurse Midwives help with care delivery.
- You will work in one office, right next door to your hospital. No need to refer anything out thanks to Level II NICU
- Work where you have a voice! Don't get lost in the shuffle. This health system is physician lead and friendly!
- Brand-new Women s Tower with 24 LDRP Suites!
Charlotte, an inviting, city of 3+ million residents is home to multiple universities, numerous Fortune 500 headquarters, with an exciting vibe that attracts thousands of new residents annually. Young or old, Charlotte is home to millions because it offers a diverse, vibrant and charming culture that s perfect for families and individuals alike. Just a few amenities include:
- An international airport
- Nationally recognized golf, tennis, and equestrian clubs/communities
- Yearly PGA events
- Fantastic public and private schooling options!
- The US National Whitewater Center
- Carolina Panthers football & Charlotte Hornets basketball
- The Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway and the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Local breweries, culinary schools, high-end dining, and chef-inspired farm-to-table restaurants
Todd Martin, Senior Director of Recruiting at AMN Healthcare, represents this search and would like to provide you with further details. To schedule a meeting with Todd to discuss this opportunity, please click HERE
. Engaging with Todd directly will allow you to streamline your application process and minimize delays, as it ensures that you interact solely with individuals directly involved in representing this opportunity! Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md