The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a Otolaryngologist to join its Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Office in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity for a general Otolaryngologist with solid clinical and surgical skills to practice a wide range of otolaryngology procedures
- High degree of collaboration with specialties in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Shared Call
- BC/ BE in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 2 - 5 years experience preferred
- Must commit to a full time schedule for a minimum of 6 months
Full-time Locums Position
Oahu - Moanalua Medical Center
Hawaii Permanente offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live. Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is an EEO/AAP & e-Verify Employer.