You will enjoy living and working in this well-known borough of New York City, NY. It is the financial, cultural, and fashion capital of the world with something to do every day at every hour.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Benefit from the education, research, and clinical program of one of the top ranked medical schools
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a health system
- Beautiful, three-story clinic right next to the hospital
- Work with a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, and gastroenterology
- Benefits include health coverage, retirement plan, and 1 week of CME time with stipend
- Excellent compensation package including bonuses and incentives
- Attractions in Queens include Flushing Meadows Park, Mets baseball, US Open Tennis, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.