You will enjoy practicing in Mobile, Alabama, a waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
As industry leaders and Joint Commission Certified, CompHealth applies over 40 years of tenured experience to your unique situation, preferences, and goals.
Contact Ashley Sanderson firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2676.
- Join an established team of physicians and mid-levels in an academic medical center
- Outpatient position; H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply
- See 20 - 25 patients per day; no weekend hours
- Teach medical students and residents; receive academic appointment
- Competitive compensation package; relocation assistance available
- PSLF loan forgiveness; malpractice coverage provided
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954-837-2676; mention job 2916574
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail