You will enjoy living and working in beautiful Westchester County. You will be only a short drive away all the culture and excitement of NYC and close to Boston and Philly as well.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Timothy McLean firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2767.
- Join a multispecialty practice as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Sign-on bonus available; significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
- Work with a variety of specialties, including cardiology, neurology, and gastroenterology
- Support staff includes medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, and radiology)
- Monday through Friday work schedule; open to experienced neurologists and new grads
- Must be board certified or board eligible; malpractice coverage provided
- Limited emergency call; excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.