Directly to the east of this community lies the one-of-a-kind Mount Rushmore National Memorial and to the west, the splendor of Yellowstone National Park. This area of Wyoming is a nature lover's paradise with access to everything outdoor enthusiasts love. Plus, the family-friendly community provides a great-quality-of life.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Guaranteed salary with no call responsibilities
- $30k sign-on bonus
- Ideal candidate is board-certified or board-eligible and licensed in Wyoming
- $20k relocation assistance and 5 days of CME with a $5k stipend
- Hospital-employed position with employer-paid malpractice coverage provided
- Up to $100k for a loan repayment and 8% matched 401(k)
- 6 weeks of PTO, 6 paid holidays, and 7 sick days
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail