You will enjoy living and working in this well-known borough of New York City, NY. It is the financial, cultural, and fashion capital of the world with something to do every day at every hour.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Timothy McLean firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2767.
- Join one other gastroenterologist in a large multispecialty group
- Beautiful three-story clinic right next to the hospital; 4 weeks of vacation
- Call only on the patients you admit into the hospital
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Excellent compensation package includes bonuses, incentives, and benefits
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally-ranked medical school
- Collaborate with colleagues of a world-class health system
- Attractions in Queens include Flushing Meadows Park, Citi Field, and US Open tennis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.